The Argyle is named for the diamond pattern wire design casted in this bedroom piece that will take the focal point of any master suite or guestroom. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 56-inch headboard and 36-inch footboard are detailed with (5) sets of double spindles casted together. The Copper Chrome finish is a mixture of copper and silver streaked with black antiquing, which will allow the bed to coordinate with many types of wood accessory pieces. There's a curved piece of metal tube added to the bottom of the footboard to provide a bit of additional flair to the design. Round finial bedposts and aluminum castings complete this stylish look. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Argyle Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Copper Chrome finish
- 56" headboard and 36" footboard feature intricate details to add sophistication and style
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 56" (H) x 78" (W) x 88" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Finish incorporates a mixture of copper and silver streaked with black antiquing
- Curved piece of metal tube added to the bottom of the footboard for added flair
- Round finial bedposts and aluminum castings complete this stylish look
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||88 (L) x 78 (W) x 56 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.