The Hawthorn Power Wall Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar has comfort in a smaller scale. The power-adjustable legrest, plush back, headrest and lumbar relax you with customizable recline. Sleek arms add a crisp, clean note. And it can sit by a wall!
- Casual, laid-back spirit with contemporary refinement
- Grand comfort with a scaled-down design
- Tall blown fiber back with ample cushioning and comfortable support
- Sleek chaise seat and legrest
- Streamlined arms with clean tailoring
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
- Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Handcrafted in North America
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|37W x 37.5D x 42.5H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.